Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ravelry Harry Potter Knits and Crochets

I am a first year, first term (winter)...Hufflepuff!!! Yay! This is the house I wanted to be sorted into. So, all the professors say not to do too much your first term. This month I think I will do potions class. The assignment for January is to make something scary. I think I will make a Dark Mark messenger bag. But I'm thinking I may do crochet and felt it. Even if I don't do crochet, I am going to felt it I think. The only thing...I don't have these colors in my stash, and I don't want to buy more yarn because it goes against my "Make Do and Mend" new year resolution...so...I don't know what to do. I will have to think about it, but I can't wait too long because I only have January to come up with something for class and to turn in and earn house points. You should check this great idea out on Ravelry!

No comments: