Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mr. Groundhog, Please Don't See Your Shadow and Hide

The past two days the sun has been out. Well, not shinning bright and warm. Just no rain. I went on a walk yesterday and took the trail that goes along the green space across from our house. We moved into our new house in December. With all the rain and cold weather, I have not had a chance to explore the trails around our neighborhood. I discovered there is a small creek with a cute little bridge going over it. There were birds starting to flutter about and with all the trees bare of leaves, I saw many nicely built nests. I also stumbled across a neighborhood playground! One of the trails leads out into another neighborhood and low and behold, down the street was a nice playground. Someday I will take my kids there (when I have them!).

Today I want to go the opposite way on the trail and see what I discover! What is around your neighborhood that you might not know about or have discovered?

No comments: