Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Finished Projects!



I made my own pattern for Luna Lovegood's Gryfinndor Spirit Quidditch Lion Hat (wow, what a mouthful of a title!). I made it way too big. How did I do that? I thought I had tried it one before I added the ears and mane...but something happened! hhhmmm...

Anyway, I just flipped up the brim. It's not like I'll be wearing it everyday, ha. Probably just for school when we have crazy hat day or favorite book spirit days. However, if I make this again for any special orders, know that it will be made to size correctly! Infant through child sizes $30 and teenage through adult $35. This hat costs a little more because it has more details and materials.

Another hat I finished was my Baby Yoda Hat. It was my first felted project. I think it came out so cute! I got the pattern from ravelry. I am currently making a baby Yoda sweater/robe. I only have the sleeves to make and then sew it all together.

I need to add stiffener to the ears to make then stick out on their own.








No comments: