Monday, January 11, 2010

First Official Etsy Item SOLD!

Well, I've been selling my hats pretty steady October through December to people I'm friends with on Facebook and at school (I'm a teacher, teachers are always having babies and like to buy cute hats). Oh- the Facebook friends. I have 300 "Friends", but in real life, like 2. Counting my husband =) Anyway, orders have been steady. I've gotten a lot of people looking at my hats on my Etsy site, and today I got my first order through Etsy! Someone bought my Luna Lovegood's Gryffindor Quidditch Lion Hat!! It's for her teenage daughter who loves Luna. Tomorrow I go to the yarn shop to get the wool (it was closed today which was driving me up a wall! I wanted to start!). This is a great sign of starting of the new year! Thank you!

No comments: