Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finished Projects!



Here are a few crochet projects that I started and just now got time to finish (now that it's summer!). The monkey granny square quilt is from The Happy Hooker and the hedge hog (named Harriet by the kids in my knitting club) and the baby owl are from the book Amigurumi World. I haven't found a name for my cutie baby owlie yet.


Oh yes- I made my first order from Knitpicks! I can't wait! I got 2 new books (they are all 40% off until the end of August right now!) and some yarn- wool! And the best thing- Harmony Wood needles set of DPNs in size 7 and Circulars. I've been wanting to try these needles forever!
Someday maybe I'll get the interchangeables! But the cable's don't come in 16" which is what I use because right now I am just into knitting hats (no sweaters yet!).
I am going to start some creatures from Creepy Cute Crochet for my nephew's birthday- he will be 2! So cute!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you did an amazing job on this project it is adorable -- you've inspired me to find the pattern and crochet it for my nephew too !!!!

savvy-stitch said...

thank you! how funny, i just logged onto my blog after almost a year and started deleting old posts and stuff. thanks for the comment! i will be posting more projects soon.