Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The epic continues

Man, this little guy sure is taking some time to work on! Epic is right! Like I said, the pattern isn't hard, it's just taking some time to work through. There is a difference ya know! I have decided to keep him for myself when he is finished =) sorry, bro! I will e-mail my brother and nephew a picture of "what was going to be his" ha. I found an easy pattern I can whip of a pirate monster doll for my nephew. Turning only 2, the Trojan soldier is probably too small anyway. I think he will really like this and can play with it more. It reminds me of the uglydolls (this is a really cute site!) He has one of those. Well, the epic continues. At lease his head is now attached to his body. Beside him you see what the finished soldier will look like. Maybe tomorrow?

No comments: