Monday, February 22, 2010

New Day, New Week!




Whenever I get anxious, my husband always tells me "Today is one day closer to being done". My observation went well, tomorrow I talk about it with my principal. The weather here has been extremely nice for February! All weekend we had about 60 degrees- that's May weather for us in the Northwest! We bought our first lawn mower and that really made us feel like real home owners now!


Here is a picture of my latest hat: The Mad Hatter. Up for sale on my Etsy site. I have to say, I love making the animal hats the most. I first learned how to crochet, and I don't know if it's because this hat took 2 skiens to make or what, but crochet really makes my hands and wrists hurt. Of course I know I can't blame it all on crochet- knitting does the same, but I think I can go longer with knitting...maybe, maybe not. Either way, I've got my hands wrapped today and I'm sad I can't work on things too much today because I need to let my hands rest. Guess I'll have to do laundry =)






No comments: