Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Green Eyes

My cat is a Russian Blue and has the most beautiful bottle green eyes. I love my Yuri!

I am rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I just sent it to one of my brothers to read for the first time. I hope he does! I know he'll love it just as much as the rest of us!

I can't believe I am going to the Sock Summit this weekend!!!! I really don't know what to expect, except for crazy overload of knitting goodness! My poor husband is taking me and must hang out with me! I told him he can wait in line to get my books autographed while I shopped. He said, "Will there be enough people to be a line?" Ugh, I can't believe he said that! Hello, there are going to be 150 vendors alone!!! And it's in the convention center!! My goodness! I see this as my last summer to-da because next week I start professional development classes for school, then teacher inservice, and then the start of school!

No comments: