Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pink Martini!

Last night my husband took me to see Pink Martini for my birthday. We had a good time. It was packed and I'm short, so I had to stand on my tip-toes and crane my head back a bit. They are a great group!

Today we are going to get some palm trees for our deck. In the summertime we like to have Friday night drinks on the back deck, which turns into Saturday night drinks the following night. But we always just call it Friday night drinks. It's our little tradition on summer nights. We set the umbrella up, put some music on, sit on the deck overlooking the field and trees, watch birds and the sun set all while sipping drinks and BBQing. We have some of our best times talking and catching up with one another after a busy week. If only it would stop raining so we could go out tonight...

No comments: